I thought it was time to start a blog - If my neice can do it, then so can I! Here is a picture of the snow at the cabin in March of 2008. It's hard to believe that all the snow is gone now.
We got a little snow this morning and it even snowed in I.F. and up at the cabin. Hard tobelieve I need a blanket to stay warm and it's almost "summer".
3 comments:
That picture is awesome! I can't believe I missed that much snow. Did it end up snowing last night?
We got a little snow this morning and it even snowed in I.F. and up at the cabin. Hard tobelieve I need a blanket to stay warm and it's almost "summer".
SNOW?! In June. I'm so mad. And we have Girl's Camp next week, so it's going to be COLD!
Post a Comment