So, last weekend, I took 4 nieces and 3 nephews up to the cabin with me. We left in Grandpa's pickup on thursday afternoon. We had quite the adventure. We watched movies, made dinner together, went on a nature treasure hunt, dug for buried treasure, and had dance competitions. They were all excited to hang out at the cabin and all their parents were grateful for a little break. IT WAS FUN! Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Can you believe we all fit in Grandpa's pickup?
This is right before we went on our morning walk. Everyone survived the night!
Here are the archaeologists at work.
We saw some of the best dance moves ever! Elise and Micah danced to a song where they had to have a pretend fight (some song by Pink?). I would be scared of either one of them. The stare-down looks they gave each other were great. Kaitlyn and Nicole did a great air guitar move. Landon danced on and off, but he pulled off some great moves also. Cade was the ultimate rock star and Kedryn did the sprinkler!
We all had fun and it was a great way to spend a weekend!
4 comments:
Aunt Becky,
We wish we had been there with you too! Koria's dance moves would have made an awesome addition to the other niece's moves and Kimball would have done some great karate chops!
Love, Kimball and Koria
Becky,
All I have to say is WOW, what a brave soul you are. I wish my kids could have been there too...
The only question is.............did they all fit into Grandpa's pickup legally???????
Who cares about legally! We never wore seatbelts when we were kids and we survived. Car seats? what are they? Mom would hold us up front or lay us at the bottom of her feet. We would ride in the back of the pickup and we enjoyed it. The law is ruining all our FUN! Anyway, I wish you guys could have been there too. When we get together maybe Micah will have a new mix of music for you guys to dance to. She had the CD made special for that weekend. You guys are awesome! I can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment