July 15, 2010
Micah's New Job
Today before the sandbox creation (see details at the other blog) Micah and Tyler helped Grandpa and I wash the pickup and my car. They did a great job. Micah was the hosewoman on the pickup job while Tyler was the chamoise man (we can call him shamu for short). Grandpa was the scrubberman and he kept us all in line. Whenever we missed a spot, he let us know about it. Then, while Grandpa and Tyler were shammying (I know it's not a real word but I don't care), Micah and I took over washing my car. I was the hoser and Micah was a scrubby. Then, Grandpa was trying to dry off the parts we hadn't even washed yet, so we GENTLY corrected him. WE enjoyed getting our feet wet and had a blast spraying each other "accidently". It was a fun start to the work of the day. We also picked up pinecones, got a new garage door opener installed, dug a river, built a mountain, carved out a lake, and managed to do all of this before noon. Grandpa says we get a nap now - that means he can take a nap and we can PLAY!!!!!
P.S. Micah would like you to know that she will come wash your car for you anytime you want. This means she wants you to bring her to your house, let her wash your car, and then let her PLAY with your KIDS!!!! COUSINS ROCK!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Becky. You can make work fun for your neices and nephews. What a talent!
Hey Micah and Tyler, you're invited to my house tomorrow. We have 2 very dirty cars and 4 very dirty kids that you can hose down. Hope you are having fun at Grams and Gramps and Aunt Becky's house!
Post a Comment