These are the grandkids that came to our place on Saturday. We had fun making cards for grandpa, jumping on the trampoline, picking raspberries, going on scooter rides, eating pizza, watching movies, and talking on Skype with the Black family. They were all great at honking the horn on the scooter, too. After we were done with the rides, Landon and his Mom were walking through the garage. Landon noticed the keys were still in the scooter and wanted to go for another ride. Am I going to have to start hiding those keys???
It was a great day and I know Mom and Dad appreciated everyone's love and support. Thanks to Derek, Lance, and Rod for all the work you guys did also. I had the easy job - entertain the kids. We had fun!
2 comments:
I think that you had equally important jobs. You just make watching multiple kids easy, Becky! From me, personally, thanks to all of you for your work and support of the family. Looks like the guys tackled the garden really well.
It was a fun job for me!
Post a Comment