January 12, 2011

Dorrin Bates - Top 5 Photos from 2010


#5 Dorrin and the Water Bottle on October 16th
You are a quiet boy, but that smile speaks volumes.  You were very happy today to get to play some fun games with your cousins and you really enjoyed the prizes!



#4 Dorrin in the Leaves on November 7th
While you didn't tell me, I could tell that you had fun in the leaves.  Uncle Derek helped you to jump from the swing into them and it was great.  You are a fun-loving boy!



#3 Dorrin on the sled on December 24th
I know you enjoy riding on anything that goes vrooom!  vrooom!  You prefer motorcycles, but I know you had fun on the sled behind the 4-wheeler also.


#2 Dorrin and his cars on October 7th
I loved the fact that I didn't even say smile for this picture.  You were happy playing with your cars and that was enough for you.  Thanks for being so happy!



#1 Dorrin with his dad on August 6th
This was my favorite picture of you this year.  I think it's great that you and your dad get along so well.  I hope he can always be one of your best friends!

2 comments:

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Those are some great pictures of you Dorrin. Becky has some good ones of you.