#5 Elise climbing the swing on October 16th
I really liked the angle of this shot and I thought you did a great job of climbing up the pole. With your socks off you did a great job. All of you girls were having fun climbing around like monkeys that day.
#4 Elise in the leaves on November 7th
Every shot i took of you today turned out great so it was hard to pick just one. You are really beautiful when you smile and you. Thanks for being so happy and cheering us all up with your laughter!
#3 Elise with her two brothers at Old Faithful on October 9th.
I can see that your brothers will follow you closely. They look to you to be the example and sometimes they will follow what you do. You are a great elk caller and I really had fun with you today!
#2 Elise in Yellowstone on October 9th
I had to pick 2 from today since they were all so great. I love this one with the waterfalls in the background. We sure had fun looking all around and we got some great pictures of lots of animals - my best pictures, however had you and your brothers in them. Thanks for making it such a great trip!
#1 Elise and the Huckleberries
This was my favorite shot of you. It looks like you were very excited to find such big huckleberries. We had a great time picking berries today and I am glad you and your brothers came to help Grandpa!
3 comments:
What a babe! She looks so much like Shanell to me. I think that I like the one of her picking berries the best.
Her eyes say it all - gimmie more huckleberries!
I love the one of you in the huckleberry patch also. Guess I liek huckleberries.
Post a Comment