January 10, 2011

Kaitlyn Bates - Top 5 Photos from 2010


#5 Kaitlyn during conference on October 3rd.
I like this picture because I let the grandkids take turns taking pictures of each other and this one turned out really good.  I'm not sure who took it, but I really thought they did a great job!


#4 Kaitlyn climbing up the pole.  With those long legs and long arms, this was pretty easy for Kaitlyn to do.  She is kind of peaking out at you.  I thought it was cute.


#3 Kaitlyn in the apple tree on September 18th.
I really like how you look in navy blue.  Thanks for coming and helping to haul away branches.
It was a good day to work bt it was a bit chilly - love the gloves!



#2 Kaitlyn posing in the leaves on November 7th.
You got to join in the fun with everyone else, and I can just hear you laughing as I see this picture.


#1 Kaitlyn on the 4-wheeler on December 24th.
This was my favorite shot because you are the leader of your family as the oldest girl.  You get to set the example for them ot follow.  I hope you will make good choices and remember that they are watching you too!

3 comments:

Jared and Kendra said...

She's pretty photogenic. I think that she likes the attention too!

Becky said...

She really poses well so it is hard to get a candid photo of her - I need to try harder I guess.

Sharon said...

I like the one in the leaves, because it wasn't a posed shot.