January 11, 2011

Kedryn Bates - Top 5 photos from 2010


#5 Kedryn with Dorrin in the sled on December 24th
I love that you went for so many rides with your little brother.  You are always looking out for Dorrin and trying to help him.  He is lucky to have such a great older brother.


#4 Kedryn in the middle of a Grandpa hug on August 6th.
I think it's great that you found a way to give grandpa a big hug even though your sisters were trying to get his attention.  You found a way to be noticed even in the middle of chaos!


#3 Kedryn in the apple tree on September 18th.
What a perfect smile!  I really liked the pictures we got today.  You kids really worked hard to help us with the yard work.  The gloves were not just for show.  You guys really worked.  Thank you!



#2 Kedryn giving Cade a hug on October 3rd.
I liked this shot because you give the best tight squeezes around.  You will give a hug to anyone that needs it.  Thanks for cheering us all up with your super tight squeezes!


#1 Kedryn is in there among all the leaves on November 7th.
This was my favorite shot of the day and of you.  I loved the fact that you dove all in.  You totally immersed yourself in the experience and you came out smiling.  we all need your great attitude!

3 comments:

Jared and Kendra said...

Love the shot of Kedryn in the leaves. That's worthy of a frame and place on the wall, if you ask me!

Becky said...

Yah! what a happy kid - he just jumped right in and enjoyed it!

Sharon said...

Kedryn I was so impressed with you when you helped pick Grandmas raspberries. You stuck right in there. You have a great smile.