#5 Kimball versus the River on August 13th
You really had fun today. I loved how excited you were to fly down those rapids. Kimball you are full of life and energy and I think that is great!
#4 Kimball & Kendra on August 16th
You and your Mom are great pals. I think it is awesome that you love her so much!
#3 Kimball the Ninja on October 14th
Isn't it great that an ordinary stick can provide so much fun for a kid?
#2 Kimball with his feet dipped in the stream on July 5th
How fun was it that you took the time to dip your toes in the cool water.
I love that you love life!
#1 My favorite shot of you was taken on July 2nd up Teton Canyon
You are just happy to be along on the hike. This was a very fun day and I am so glad you came with us today!
1 comment:
We had a lot of fun up Teton Canyon didn't we. Kimball you seem to have fun where ever you are and who ever you are with.
Post a Comment