#5 Mariah at the Bates family reunion on May 31st.
Life is good just as her shirt indicates!
#4 Mariah is leading our first annual independence day parade on July 3rd
She really did a great job of getting the crowd excited!
#3 Mariah with Kimball on October 16th
Mariah is a great older cousin. She is always looking for ways to help and include her younger cousins in any activity. She is not afraid to get down on their level and play with them.
#2 Mariah jumps into the leaves on November 7th
I love this shot - she went all out and had a blast jumping in with the other kids.
Way to go Mariah!
#1 Mariah and Tyler have a friendly matrix-style sword fight on October 3rd
This was my favorite shot of Mariah throughout the year. I can hear her laughing even now!
Thanks for putting the lessons we learned in conference to good use!
1 comment:
Mariah, you set such a good example for the rest of the grandkids. I think the picture of you and Tyler with the swords is very real looking.
Post a Comment