January 9, 2011

Micah Welch - Top 5 Photos from 2010


#5 Micah up at the cabin on July 14th.
Tyler & Micah went up to the cabin with Grandma & Grandpa and I while the rest of their family was at girl's camp.  We rode up the trail a ways and got this picture.  I think you look cute!


#4 Micah, her red hair, and Koria on October 16th.
I just couldn't help myself.  I saw this one and knew I had to include it.
Micah you are very funny and you get others to laugh!


#3 Our little monkey Mariah on October 16th.
You could climb realy high and stayed up there quite a while.
Thanks for making it so fun to hang out with you!


#2 Taken up Teton Canyon on July 2nd.
You look like you were born to hike.  You and your dad got to come up here and I think you were pretty proud of making it so far with the rest of the group.  Thanks for coming with us!


#1 My favorite picture of you was this one taken with Dorrin on November 7th.
It is symbolic of the love you have for all of your cousins.  You get together with them and you are always trying to make each of them happy.  You find ways to include everyone.  Thanks for sharing your love with all of us!




1 comment:

Sharon said...

Micah I really think you stand out in the picture with the Tetons behind you. You are so much fun because you get all of the other cousins involved.