#5 Nicole in Derek's room on October 3rd
The grandkids had fun taking pictures of each other. I thought this one turned out really well. You look very beautiful when you smile!
#4 Nicole climbing like a monkey on Ocbober 16th
All the grandkids had a blast trying to climb up the swingset. I think you and Kaitlyn had had extra practice because you both did so well. Good job Nicole!
#3 Nicloe in the apple tree on September 18th
Thanks for coming to help us clean up leaves and branches. I think the gloves were a little big, but you did a great job helping us out. Thanks for all your help!
#2 Nicole with Uncle Lyle on August 6th
i love the fact the you weren't afraid to get my uncles to give you 4-wheeler rides. You just accept everyone at the reunion as your family and have fun with them all. Way to go Nicole!
#1 My favorite shot of you is the one of you jumping into the leaves on November 7th.
You jumped the highest of the day I think. You are always willing to give it your all and you have fun doing it!
Thanks for your enthusiasm!
3 comments:
The one of Nicole jumping from the swing is awesome!
She is either all-in or all-out there is no in between with her.
Nicole, when are you going to get those 2 front teeth? You have a great smile with them or without them.
Post a Comment