January 6, 2011

Swimming On New Year's Eve


Kimball did jump with a lot of coaxing from Jared.


Kedryn almost took Jared out on this jump.


Lance, Ashlyn, Katrina, and Dorrin are enjoying the shallow end of the pool.


Jared had his own fun diving off at the deep end.


Tyler couldn't let his younger girl cousins outdo him so he joined in on the diving board also.


Layne was happy with Wendy to hold her.


Micah was having a blast running off the diving board.


Nicole & Kaitlyn weren't afraid to try any kind of dive.


Kendra was enjoying having everyone play with her kids.
Do you think she got a nap?


Micah attacked Uncle Derek while Kimball and Mariah were playing some kind of game.


Grandpa was thrilled to watch all the action.


Nicole was jumping for joy when Uncle Jared decided to throw her in the pool.


I don't think anyone enjoyed it more than Koria, though.
She is just plain CRAZY!

3 comments:

Jared and Kendra said...

Swimming was awesome! I wish that i would have gotten a nap, but having my own floatie was cool instead. I think that you were right when you said that I was just enjoying others entertaining my children. That was a treat in and of itself. I love all of the pictures!

Sharon said...

The kids had a great time in the pool. I am glad we were able to go. I even got a good soak in the hot tub outside. Water and kids go together I guess. I'm glad they are not afraid like their grandma.

Becky said...

It was just fun being able to get some cool pictures of all of you. I really had fun holding Layne also!