August 30, 2009

Double Black Twins for a Week












As you can see, Kimball & Koria love their new brother and sister. They always want to give them kisses and hold them. The Black family is awesome. I hope Luke & Layne continue to be such good babies. Kendra & Jared are great parents. Good luck with everything!


I can't believe my week with the Black family went so fast! I had fun with Kendra, Jared, Kimball, Koria and the new twins - Luke and Layne. We had a great time just talking and laughing and playing the wii and watching Scooby-Doo. I got to feed Luke & Layne a lot and we became great friends already. I can't believe it's been a week since I've held them. They are very good babies and they slept a lot. They ate great and they were so good for me. I will treasure the time we had to get to know each other. Thanks for letting me spend the first week of your lives with you.