August 3, 2010

Thoughts & Prayers for Layne


We hope the surgery goes well today Layne!

I am glad your Mom and Dad will both be there with you.  I wish I could be there too.  You are a special niece and I love you a lot.  I hope the doctors get it right the first time.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today and always.  We love you all!  Kimball, Koria, and Luke - you guys be good for Aunt Steph or else I'll come tickle you!

2 comments:

Becky said...

At 10:18 am Kendra & Jared sent a picture of Layne after surgery. The doctors said everything went really well. she is now in recovery with her Mom and she is "eating like a champ". They won't know for about 3 week wether the surgery was completely successful or not. We are praying for you guys and we love you tons!

Becky said...

Kendra called at 2:30 pm. They were just getting something to eat and then Kendra was taking Layne home. Jared has meetings for a few days so he won't be going with them. Layne was a little fussy, but they said to expect that. Her eyes are really red, but that is normal also. Kendra said to tell everyone thanks for your prayers!