January 13, 2011

Ashlyn Bates - Top 5 Photos from 2010


#5 Ashlyn in the carseat on October 7th
You look so sweet and cute there asleep in your carseat.  How long will the quiet last?



#4 Ashlyn with Grandma Bates on October 16th
You look pretty relaxed sitting there in grandma's arms.  Could life get much better than this?


#3 Ashlyn on her blessing day on November 7th
I couldn't help it - there were other shots but I liked this one the best.  i think we must have said to make a crazy face for this shot - you have that "crazy face" look down pat.


#2 Ashlyn at Grandma & Grandpa's home on December 24th
I think you knew it was Christmas eve - you wanted to take a nap so you could stay up late and try to catch Santa!  I wonder if you saw him . . .


#1 Ashlyn and her siblings on December 24th
I loved this picture of you - blue is definitely your color!  You have a great family and you are going to fit in wonderfully with them.  You are a really cute girl and I think you are a great new member of our family!
We love you Ashlyn!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

ashlyn you are so lucky to be born in the family you are in. They have lots of love to share with you and as you get older you can share with them.

Jared and Kendra said...

Those shots are all great Becky. I like the siblings one but really love the picture of her pulling the face!

Becky said...

Her crazy face was pretty cool!