January 13, 2011

Layne Black - Top 5 photos from 2010


#5 Layne in the stroller on October 16th
I love that you are content to ride in the stroller even when Luke is trying to escape.  I also love that you have bare feet - they can't make socks sticky enough to stay on your feet.


#4 Layne at the cabin on October 14th
I loved that you and I were the only ones looking at the camera.  What are your brothers and sisters thinking about?  You are such a cute girl - I love you tons!  Thanks for hanging out with me.



#3 Layne and her tongue on December 31st
You are all ready to go to Green Canyon and you aren't even sad that you can't go swimming.  You are such a good little girl - i am glad you could come visit us over Christmas break!



#2 Layne and Becky up Teton Canyon on July 2nd
I got to hang out with you on the hike up the canyon - thanks for letting me come with you.  You make a great hiking buddy - you never want to go too fast and you will always let me take a break when I need one - THANKS!


#1 Layne and her dad on May 30th
What a great way to spend your birthday Jared - you get to take a nap with your cute daughter.  I know Jared and Layne have a very close bond.  They are great buddies and I loved this picture the best!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Layne you are such a sweetheart. We love you so much. Your Grandpa really likes to hold you also. You were born into a great family who love you very much.