January 7, 2011

Ode to Kimball

So as not to start a sibling rivalry between Koria and Kimball, I am going to post this here and the ode to Koria will appear on my other blog on Tuesday.

I love you Kimball and here are some of my favorite pictures of you from this past year:



Here is Kimball braving the rapids at the San Rafael Swells in very good form.
You are an animal!




Here you are with your mom - she can always count on you for a hug when she needs it.


And look can count on you to push him around once in a while.


Is that ninja Kimball or just stickboy?


Have you been into Grandma's special drinks again?


I think Mariah likes to hang out with you the best - you make a great team.


Kimball can keep track of Uncle Derek and Aunt Becky at the same time.
He got Derek to push him and I got a picture - he's the only one looking at me though.


I think Kimball is saying
"Please Aunt Becky, just one more level of star wars and one more level of indiana jones . . .
Please, just one more level . . . "
And who can refuse him???  Not me!

This is on yet another day where we had to play just one more level.


If there's a slide around, you can bet Kimball is all over it.

Kimball was the main guide on our Indiana Jones adventure - he was the only one wearing his hat!


Is that another stick I see Kimball?



Here we are at the end of the 4-wheeler trail.
We had to dip our toes in the water to cool off.
I think it was too chilly for you, though, so I was lucky to get this picture.



I love that you stayed awake with Luke but Koria zonked out.
This was on Luke & Layne's birthday when Layne & Kendra were in the hospital.




And, this I think is my favorite picture of you Kimball - up Teton Canyon.
You are always ready for adventure and you make everything twice as fun!
Thanks for being my friend!

3 comments:

Jared and Kendra said...

Becky! Those are great. I don't think that I've seen most of those. My favorites are the ones with Ninja Kimball and also the one of him on the log with his feet in the water. I think that he's one special boy too. He's got such a kind heart and always lets me know how much he loves me! Don't know what my life would be like without him!

Becky said...

Kimball is one awesome kid! I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him too. I also hope Koria wasn't too sad that she has to wait until Tuesday for her blog entry.

I will have to try to do this for all the grandkids I guess. I love all my nieces and nephews a ton!

Sharon said...

Kimball these are some great pictures of you. You are a great grandson. We love getting all those special loves from you. You are a good brother.