September 11, 2011

Horse Heaven Ride


On Labor day Derek & I rode up to horse heaven and got some great pictures.
Here are a few of my favorites.


Can you hold the Tetons in your hand?


Everything is so green still - thanks to all that snow last winter.


I thought Kendra would really like to get some pictures of this tree.
I thought it was very cool!




Derek is on top of the world - he towers above the Tetons in the background.


Taking a break - he was probably waiting for me . . .


And now we are headed back to the cabin.

It was a fun ride and I enjoyed the break.
Thanks Derek!


This was a panoramic shot from the top.


and another one of the cool tree.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That ride looks wonderful to me. If it weren't so rocky I would like to go up there. The view is wonderful.

Jared and Kendra said...

Very cool! Looks like a great ride that you two had. I wish i would have been there with you two. I think that your pictures turned out great!