March 28, 2012

Koria & Kimball in Arizona


They had fun on the swings!


They tried not to let Derek get away at the temple.


Kimball was enjoying the flowers on the temple grounds.
He kept walking very close to the edge of the path.
He only fell off a couple times, though.


Koria ran full speed down the steps.


Koria knows just hoe to pose for a great picture.


Kimball enjoyed picking the grapefruit off the tree.


I was in charge of them at the luncheon - I tried to keep them under control
I couldn't stop them from being crazy, though!


I sure had fun with you guys!


2 comments:

Jared and Kendra said...

Oh Dear ...
It's probably a good thing that you were in charge of them at the luncheon and that I was not present. I'm sure that we all enjoyed it much better that way! Great pictures, Becky! Thanks for posting them all. It's always fun to see the trip from another person's perspective too.

Sharon said...

We had a great luncheon. Becky had a whole table full of kids. Every one of them had her take out the seeds of the lemon and squeeze into their glasses.