#5 Koria versus the River on August 13th
I loved this shot because you were really in your element. You loved floating down this rapid and you have a great laugh too. I love your husky laugh!
#4 Koria with Luke on December 28th
I loved how you got the animals for Luke to play with and then pretended like it wasn't your fault. Your "I'm innocent" look is a dead giveaway Koria!
#3 Koria with Elise on December 30th
I love your long flowing shirt. There you go with the innocent look again. This must be your favorite new pose. Elise was very excited to have a girl to play with and I'll bet you were too. This was a fun visit to the Ottesons.
#2 Koria with Grandma Bates on July 2nd
We went up Teton Canyon and got some great shots. I love this one of you with Grandma. Grandma loves you and your red hair very much. She has a special place in her heart for red-heads!
#1 My favorite picture was this one taken on July 2nd of you and Micah.
You were quite the pals on this little hike of our up Teton Canyon. You are both very fun to be around and I am so glad you came on this hike with us!
3 comments:
What a wonderful girl! Last night she came grocery shopping with me, and it's so fun to just be with her. I remember shopping with Mom and loving it. Koria's just a great kid. She makes me laugh.
She is hilarious - I love her laugh!
Red heads have more fun don't they? Micah would agree with that. You are full of fun Koria. Keep smiling.
Post a Comment