#5 Luke on the Edge on December 30th
Luke, you are amazing! You enjoyed climbing up on the bed and then sitting on the very edge. I moved the bed into the middle of the room so you could fall off either way and not get hurt. You are so happy and fun - thanks for hanging out with me at Christmas!
#4 Luke and Elise on December 30th
Boy, everybody wanted to hold you and I don't blame them. I love that you are happy as long as you have a blanket and your thumb. Stay happy and keep smiling!
#3 Luke and his parents on July 2nd
What great parents you have. I really liked this picture of the three of you. They love you very much and I hope you appreciate them throughout your life!
#2 Luke and the hill on October 16th
I really had fun pushing you up and down the hill. you seemed to be enjoying the ride too!
#1 Luke and me on May 31st
I really had a great time hanging out with you. You are my buddy and I am glad you like to just relax with me!
Thanks Luke!

1 comment:
Luke, you and your Aunt Becky share a special bond that you have had since you first met just after you were born. I love your smile and that you are keeping up that tradition of being a redhead. Look out world, here comes Luke!
Post a Comment